Book review: If I Could Turn Back Time - Nicola Doherty

 

What if you found The One, then lost him again?

Or not so much lost him as became the neurotic, needy girlfriend from hell. The girl who tried to make him choose between her and his job, and got seriously paranoid about his relationship with his female best friend...
Zoë Kennedy knows she doesn't deserve another chance with David Fitzgerald. But if there's the tiniest possibility of making things right, she'll snatch it. Even if it means breaking the laws of physics to do so...


My opinion.
I really enjoyed reading If I Could Turn Back Time. Both the catchy title and beautiful cover made me take notice: this book just screamed "fun"!
One of the best things about it is the fact that the blurb/synopsis doesn't give away too much. You can sit back and enjoy Zoë's story without having any spoilers in the back of your mind.
As for Zoë, she's a wonderful MC. I instantly liked her. She gets herself into a few messy situations but they, surprisingly, didn't get on my nerves.

If I Could Turn Back Time
 is a funny, enjoyable and fast read. I couldn't put it down. I had so much fun reading it and couldn't get the characters out of my mind.
I definitely recommend this book!


 



Comments

Popular Posts