TV-show & movie: Veronica Mars


 
 
Click the cover for the book review.


I'm a huge Veronica Mars fan. There, I said it. I was incredibly sad when the show ended, ecstatic when the movie came out and now oh-so-relieved that this book didn't disappoint.
It's everything you would expect from a Veronica Mars case. It has so many unexpected twists and turns, but more importantly: it has Veronica Mars. I mean, how fantastic is she? Maybe Kristen Bell gives the on-screen Veronica that little extra "va va voom", but there really was no awkward transition from page to screen.
The story kicks off right where the movie left off. Veronica is back in Neptune at Mars Investigations. And let's face it, that's where we love her the most. She's clever, determined and a little reckless (as usual, right?), with Mac, Wallace, Logan and of course Keith loyally by her side. 
I can't tell you enough how amazingly happy I am to have another chapter in the "Veronica Mars story". Hopefully Rob writes many more of these.
Absolutely brilliant!



Comments

Popular Posts