Book review: Starstruck in Seattle - Juliet Madison

Starstruck In Seattle

The blurb.

Aspiring actress Anna Hilford might only have a small role in a leading television drama, but she longs to be dreamboat Karl Drake’s leading lady. Sick of being loveless and overlooked, Anna seeks the help of intuitive love coach, Lulu, from LuluTheLoveAngel.com to give her the courage and determination to follow her destiny. 


But fate has different ideas, Lulu has undisclosed power, and Anna is about to realise that life happens while you’re busy making plans…




My opinion.
This was a very lovely read. Lulu's "role" in this story came very unexpected to me. I'm not sure I really liked it, but luckily it didn't chance the fact that I enjoyed reading this novella.
Although I found it pretty obvious from the start that Anna was being a (starstruck) fool, I'm glad she ended up realizing that herself... but I think she might have done so even without Lulu's help.
But who can blame her, really? Who wouldn't be a starstruck fool over a hot actor-doctor (McDreamy or McSteamy, anyone?)?


   



Many thanks to Escape Publishing 
for giving me the opportunity to read and review 
another one of Juliet Madison's books.

Check out more of Juliet Madison's books;
"The January Wish" and "February or Forever",
two brilliant coastal novels set in Australia!

   

Comments

Popular Posts