Book review: Melting Ms Frost - Kat Black

Melting Ms Frost
The blurb.
How do you thaw the coldest of hearts? Find out in the sexiest romance to hit the shelves this year.


When Aidan Flynn walks into Cluny’s Restaurant, he can’t take his eyes off his new boss, Annabel Frost. With his heart set on winning her over, Aidan can think of nothing but getting beneath her cold exterior.

Known as one of the toughest women in the business, Annabel is impervious to Aidan’s many charms. His compelling grey gaze and persuasive Irish lilt do anything but anything but captivate her.

But Aidan knows there’s more to Annabel than meets the eye. And he’s not going to stop until he reveals all…

My opinion.
First the responsible thing to do: this book is most definitely 18+
If you are 18+, you're in for a treat. Wow. This must be the sexiest book I've ever read. Can't help but blush every time I see it sitting on my shelf, looking all pink and innocent. Ha!

During the first few chapters I did not like Aidan Flynn at all. I found his fantasies disturbing and sexist and the way he talked to Annabel very inappropriate and disrespectful. For a moment I had no idea how I could find a man like that sexy.
But then the unexpected happened: just like Annabel, I started to like him. It became clearer why he handled Annabel the way he did and, who would have guessed, he actually turned out to be quite the romantic type. I wish he had shown a little of that earlier on, that way I wouldn't have been so shocked and almost disgusted at first.

Annabel doesn't have many friends. Actually, she has none. She's respected and feared by her colleagues, but non of them know her. Does she even know and understand herself? She never bothered asking that question, until Aidan Flynn came along. Not only did she respond to him in a way she never thought possible, he actually sees through her ice cold facade and doesn't stop until he can melt it away, bit by bit.

Melting Ms Frost is an incredibly hot love story about a girl who's afraid and a boy who might not be as tough as he looks. And about sex. Definitely about sex.
Prepare yourself to blush - a lot - and to be swept off your feet by the intense, sexy as hell Aidan.


Find the lovely Kat Black on Twitter and her website.

         


Many thanks to the lovely Kat Black 
for sending me one of the very first copies of Melting Ms Frost.
I absolutely loved it. Thank you.


Comments

Popular Posts